Saturday, January 8, 2011

Winter Flowers

{Pike Place Market}

{Beautiful Flowers}

As I was downtown with my boyfriend the other day, we decided to hit up the market. Because of the crowds I usually end up going to the market only once or twice a year, and its usually to go to the magazine stand or to grab a bouquet of flowers in the summer. We decided a bouquet of flowers would cheer my house up and went to check out what kinds they carry in the winter. All were beautiful although most had branches of trees in them, which would result in much sneezing in my house. We hunted until we found a beautiful dried one with no trees. Its a beautiful purple color with white and lavender mixed in as well. A great touch to brighten up all these gloomy days.

XOXO, PF



No comments:

Post a Comment