Thursday, December 23, 2010

Splurge vs Steal: Skirts

{Haute Hippie} {Trina Turk}

The skirt on the left I thought was adorable but out of my price range. Designed by Haute Hippie, it costs a whooping $295. The skirt on the right was still a hefty price but closer to my price range costing $178. Both have beautifully stitched sequins and a zip closure to make the fit snug.


{BCBGMAXAZRIA} {Forever21}

Both these skirts have a child like feel but have drastic price ranges. BCBG designed the skirt on the left. It may be a little darker but very similar to the forever21 skirt. Forever21's design is almost 1/15 the price costing $14.80 while the BCBG one is priced at $198. They both look great with heals for a night out!


XOXO, PF

1 comment:

  1. Woow I actually really like the pink skirt, the one on the left! Haha never thought I'd like a skirt like that in my life xxx

    ReplyDelete