Saturday, December 25, 2010

Diesel + Uffie


Uffie collaborated with Diesel to create a new line which was released November 2010. I have only heard a few songs of Uffie's but what I had heard I enjoyed so I was excited to see the new line. Most people know her from her song SUV which has a sweet tone but a darker side as well.

There are 12 pieces in all. Some pieces incorporate leather, many include interesting hem lines, but all have Uffie's signature touch. Originally I was cautious to see the line after hearing her new album but I was actually happy with what I saw. The leather + denim bustier would be adorable with skinnies and I love the interesting touch of a blue inside when you role the jeans up. You can find all the pieces here. Great job Uffie!

XOXO, PF

No comments:

Post a Comment